Data We Collect
When you interact with us through our services, we may collect the following information about you:
- Identity and Contact Data, including your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth.
- Financial Data, such as your payment card details.
- Transaction Data, like details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We collect and use your data for a variety of reasons:
- To provide you with the services you’ve requested
- To communicate with you
- To provide you with marketing and promotional content, subject to your preferences
- For legal and regulatory reasons and to respond to legal process
- To improve and customise our services and products
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Body Unity Ltd, 30 Commercial Road, Swindon, England, SN1 5NS.
The Body Mechanic is the trading name of Body Unity Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 14785778.